I hope to get better about blogging. A 4 month break wasn’t necessarily my idea of sharing our lives, but we’ve been quite busy. Let’s see…I’ve graduated PA school, took and passed my boards and even began working for the same doctor I rotated with just prior to graduation. Unfortunately it didn’t work out, and I was only employed 3 short weeks. So now I’m back on the job hunt.
Bear and I were also able to go on a few trips. Mostly camping and visiting Mom and Dad Cummings in San Diego, but we had one big trip to Scotland & Ireland in the beginning of September. And let me say, it was fantastic! It rained quite a bit, but it was absolutely beautiful and green. We were in the Highlands of Scotland, filled with waterfalls and castle ruins, and mainly the South in Ireland, visiting the infamous Blarney Castle and Cliffs of Moher.
So this post is to update everyone a little on what we've been up to, with pictures!
So this post is to update everyone a little on what we've been up to, with pictures!
Camping on the Mogollon Rim
Visiting Mom & Dad Cummings in San Diego (4th of July weekend)
Jerome, AZ
Celebrating graduation, Joe's Crab Shack
| They made me scream: "My crabs are having a FIESTA" |
Somewhere in The Highlands, Scotland.
| This pub won “Best Pub of the Year” in 1709. (Note the waterfall behind!) |
Irish Coast
Dinner at Coal Burger. Bear and I both got a 1/2 lb grass-fed beef burger on a lettuce bun, sweet potato fries fried in rice oil (not quite sure what that means yet), and an organic chocolate gelato milkshake (ah, well, we're still playing with dairy after all...)
A home cooked birthday dinner! I feel so loved by all of the birthday-ness I celebrated this year. Tricia came over and we had grass-fed beef short rib stroganoff, a sweet potato, and red wine
And the pups have been eating their form of a paleo diet now for over 4 months. We've seen the most improvements with Cai. He has put on some weight and is definitely less itchy; the rust stains by his mouth and paws (from licking) have disappeared. Elinor seems about the same so far, but they're both very happy and healthy. We have pork brisket, chicken backs and necks, duck neck, and chicken offal in the freezer right now for them. YUM.
![]() |
| Elinor |
![]() |
| Caillou |




No comments:
Post a Comment